Descimco is a contractor specializing in mechanics with offices located in Québec City and Laval. In business for over 25 years, our company executes multidisciplinary construction mandates across the province of Quebec. Recognized for the quality of the work it has completed in the mining, metals and petrochemistry sectors, Descimco is a leader in its field of activity.
The services offered cater to the needs of clients with construction, retrofitting or maintenance projects in the mechanical field. Always striving to provide the best service possible, our team of professionals carries out mandates within the established timeframes, putting health, safety and the environment first.
Provide high-quality mechanical construction and industrial piping services while ensuring an efficient and safe environment for both partners and our workers.
Become a leader in industrial mechanics in the province of Quebec.
How does Descimco execute its mandates?
Descimco completes its mandates through “partnerships” with its clients and the various stakeholders involved. Pooling our efforts and actively working together to reach our objectives allows all parties involved to move forward and be successful.
Descimco has developed specific tools to support its partners:
- Total commitment to quality
- Health and safety
- Respect of the environment
- Respect of stakeholders and clear communication
- Technical, safety and managerial training for team members
- Operational efficiency.
Rigorous management of operations ensures that we meet our deadlines. Therefore, the staff assigned to work planning on site can focus on efficiency when executing work and take the steps required to redefine best practices in our field of work.
Descimco is committed to remaining at the forefront of technological advancements and improvements in best practices in the field of mechanical work. In addition, the company is committed to its most important resource: its employees.
Health, safety and professional development are key components of the Descimco culture. This commitment supports the company's mission and allows us to provide high-end services.
- All mandates are completed in compliance with Standard ISO 9001:2008
- CSA W47.1, Division 2, CSA W59.1 Certification
- ASME B31.1, B31.3 | Quality Control Program approved by the Régie du bâtiment du Québec.
- CMPMQ Member, Corporation of Master Pipe Mechanics of Quebec
Health, Safety and Environment
Descimco has adopted a health, safety and environment policy and is specifically committed to:
- Identifying the needs and expectations of clients and addressing them to their complete satisfaction.
- Respecting the environment, our employees, our subcontractors, our clients and all other industry stakeholders.
- Preventing pollution, accidents and occupational diseases.
- Promoting continuous improvement of our company procedures, services, actions relating to environmental protection, health and safety, as well as our management system, all in respect of our core values.
- Guaranteeing that our workplaces provide a healthy and safe environment for our employees, people working with us on our behalf, and for all others who may be affected by our work.
- Ensuring compliance with prescriptive rules and legal regulations for laws concerning health, safety and the environment, and with all other requirements that we subscribe to, as well as providing the necessary resources to that end.